Drogheda Small Ads (DLC) is a platform where businesses can display and market their skills and products online for the viewing public. Below is DLC’s Terms of Service and applies to all users of the DLC website and mobile applications. “We,” “our” or “us” refers to Drogheda Life. DLC refers to this website and the services offered by us as a company. A classified refers to your advertisement in all its aspects from small tile to full page.
Small Ads Account Creation
When creating small ads on droghedalife.com and DLC you agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information which must be honest, legal and truthful while also complying with the Irish Code of Advertising Practise set out by the Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland.
- Once you have submitted your classified, you will receive an email with confirmation and receipt. This email does not constitute an acceptance of your classified however.
- small ads submitted will be under review for 24 hours. You will be contacted and informed of acceptance or denial within that time.
- You may not: enter, select, submit or use a false name or email address owned or controlled by another, under the intent to impersonate that person.
- Please do not submit information or images of any profane nature. This will result in immediate suspension of your classified account.
- You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your user identity and you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your classified account as any unusual activity will result – at our sole discretion – to refused registration, account suspension, or cancellation a your classified account.
Users of droghedalife.com and DLC are subject to terms and conditions of use as set out below. Please find that by using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of service.
- You are responsible for all activity through use of droghedalife.com and DLC.
- We do not vouch for persons, companies, organisations displayed / advertised / referred to in part or fully on our website.
- All published small ads, advertisements, linked websites and social media links are provided by external users. They do not represent or express any views or opinions of Drogheda Life or DLC.
- Users should satisfy themselves to the exact details regarding goods or services referred to on droghedalife.com and DLC.
- We do not make any assurances of quality, fitness, skill, care or diligence for purpose of goods or services advertised on DLC.
Drogheda Life may modify/terminate facilities offered through our website for any reason, without notice, and without liability to anyone. We reserve the right to change content, performance, user facilities and any part of our website at our sole discretion. This includes changes to terms of service when required.
- We assume no responsibility or liability relating to contents from websites linked, advertised, or sold through us.
- We have no obligation to monitor / moderate any user’s activity / use of our website.
- We retain the right – at all times – to monitor, retain, and disclose any information deemed necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or regulatory authority request when determined in compliance with terms and conditions of service.
- By accessing and using droghedalife.com and DLC, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted this agreement, and that you agree to abide by our terms and conditions of service each time you access and use our website. If for any reason you do not agree to any part, you should not use our services.
- Please find this agreement may change at any time, and becomes effective immediately once posted by us. You may wish to check this agreement, as your continued use of our website means you accept and abide these terms of service at any time of use.
- In no event will Drogheda Life or DLC be liable for any loss of revenue, profits or goodwill, indirect / special / incidental / punitive or consequential losses or damages, arising as a result of your use of droghedalife.com and DLC.
- Misuse of droghedalife.com, DLC and / or the information contained therein that results in any loss, damage or expense on your part will be deemed separate from Drogheda Life and DLC.
- Drogheda Life is a registered trading name with the Companies Registration Office, Ireland (No: 487068). Drogheda Life owns and operates the website droghedalife.com and its classified section Drogheda Small Ads (DLC).