Louth County Council hereby gives notice of its intention to declare the roads in the following housing estates to be Public Roads under Section 11 of the Roads Act 1993.
1. Springfield, Blackrock, Co Louth
2. Coulter Place, Dundalk, Co Louth
3. Gort Bui, Drogheda, Co Louth
Advertisement - continue reading below
4. Carlinn Hall Phase 2, Dundalk, Co Louth
5. Garrybawn, Dundalk, Co Louth
6. Rosehall, Drogheda, Co Louth
7. Priorland Gardens, Dundalk, Co Louth
8. Townley Manor, Tullyallen, Co Louth
9. Mullary Manor, Tinure, Co Louth
10. Cul Na Balla, Carlingford, Co Louth
11. Castle Park, Termonfecin, Co Louth
A map of the roads to be declared public roads is available for inspection at the Offices of Louth County Council, Fair Street, Drogheda and Town Hall, Crowe Street, Dundalk. Maps may be viewed on request by interested members of the public for a period of one month from Tuesday 26th September 2023 and up to and including Friday 27th October 2023. Please note that Public Inspection is by Appointment Only between 9:00am to 1:00pm and between 2.00pm to 4.00pm, excluding weekends and bank holidays - Appointments must be booked 24hours in advance by contacting the undersigned via email, post or telephone.
Objections or representations may be made in writing to the undersigned, not later than 5.00p.m. on Monday 13th November 2023.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org