Drogheda Credit Union Ltd, will hold its 53rd AGM on Thursday the 4th of March remotely via Zoom Video Conferencing at 7.30pm.
All members are welcome to attend. In order to register for this Virtual AGM please have your Drogheda Credit Union Member Number ready and click on the Registration Page.
Please note registration will close at midnight on the 28th of February to allow us to verify members before the event.
* Please download and read the 2019 AGM Minutes prior to the meeting - if you have any trouble downloading the minutes please ring us on 0419838496 or email email@example.com and we are happy to post or email them to you. Download 2019 AGM Minutes (185.4kb)
Advertisement - continue reading below
* Please submit any questions to the Board prior to the AGM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and the Board will endeavour to answer these during the AGM
* Before the AGM we would advise you to familiarise yourself with Zoom - the online conferencing tool we will be using to host the event
* The starting time is 7.30pm, however we would suggest you login a little earlier to avoid any technical issues on the night
* Please note your login details will only work on ONE device
* All non-presenting participants will be muted to allow the smooth running of the event. If you would like to ask something during the AGM please use the "Chat" button at the bottom of your screen. Time allowing we will answer any questions from the Chat Box at the end of the meeting. Following the AGM we will make a document available where questions and responses will be available to review.
*During the AGM you will be given the option of voting anonymously online for the election of officers and on resolutions proposed to be passed at the meeting. A screen will pop up and you will be asked to vote accordingly. Your vote will be anonymous.
*Please note that the Virtual AGM will be recorded for minute taking and archiving purposes.
Drogheda Life has brought you the local news every day since February 2012 with a special emphasis on the achievements of local individuals, community organisations and businesses.
If you appreciate what we are doing perhaps you would consider making a financial contribution to help us continue publishing?
We are reaching out to Drogheda Life’s readers to seek their financial support so that we can continue delivering the local news every day and providing a platform for discussion of local topics.
As a Drogheda Life subscriber you will be supporting our efforts to bring you the local news on a daily basis and to provide a platform for discussion on local topics and issues of the day
Drogheda Life is here to support the people of the Drogheda area and to publicise their efforts within the community. Please fill in the form now. Thank you.